Governors will now be available to discuss their 'Annual Report' during Parents Evening Week (Wednesday 23rd October). The scheduled meeting (Thursday 12th September) will no longer take place.
More details to follow!
Please remember to check our website for weekly newsletters and awards!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st September, 2019
1st July, 2019
1st June, 2019
1st May, 2019
1st April, 2019
Reminder for all children in Mrs Edwards, Mr Powell and Miss Griffiths classes that all Thomas Telford Day consent… https://t.co/k4EkibnGof
Amazing morning at Ysgol Dinas Bran,cookery,science and P.E.Lots of fun and smiles☺️
Can all Year 6 come in their P.e.Kits to school tomo for Dinas Bran.I apologise it is different from the letter sent last week.Thanks.
The head from Ruabon High School will be on Lloyd's Lane site at 3.15 pm to chat to parents about anything from fre… https://t.co/xifPIRNgxO
Year 5 safety talk from Wrexham Fire and Rescue Service. Please help your children to check smoke alarms. Availabl… https://t.co/OjoJkhGQuP
Mrs Edwards, Mr Powell and Miss Griffiths classes will be walking to the aqueduct in Chirk tomorrow morning as part… https://t.co/UeeDxK10ub
Dosbarth Sycamore please remember your PE kits tomorrow. Our PE days are Thursday morning and Friday afternoon. Tha… https://t.co/4b7wMcauHJ
Team Beech don't forget your swimming kit today👌X