We are pleased to introduce some new initiatives to make home working even better. New Microsoft Teams Check In sessions and a wellbeing Wednesday will help to further improve what we offer. Full details can be found in our news section1
In response to an announcement by Welsh Government this morning, school will remain closed except for Keyworker Children up to the end of Janaury. A review will take place at this time but if infection rates remain high - schools will remain closed in Wales up to February Half Term.
We will continue to use our website. twitter and seesaw to provide you with updates as the situation changes.
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st January, 2021
1st December, 2020
1st November, 2020
1st November, 2020
1st October, 2020
Exciting new updates from next week!
A very promising first week, Well Done Everyone!
Dear Parents, school opens on Thursday for keyworker children only. See letter below.
Dear Parents/ Carers please see letter regarding return to school arrangements in January!
Dear Parents, please read the message below.
Dear Parents, school will remain closed until January, pleasecread letter below.
In response to further Positive Covid outcomes, Hazel and Williw Class staff/ pupils should isolate for 14 days. Pl… https://t.co/VHrbHE28xF