We have been informed of another positive case within our Y6 bubble. Y6 will now also close as of tomorrow. We have uploaded a letter to the news section, twitter and seesaw messaging. Keep Safe Everyone!
On Saturday we took the decision to close our nursery classes due to a member of the nursery bubble having tested COVID positive.
A letter with further information has been placed in the news section of the site and can also be found on twitter. Parents will also be informed of this change via the seesaw platform!
All other classes will finish at 12:45/ 1pm on Friday 23rd October to allow staff to deep clean resources. A letter regarding this has been uploaded to the news section of the website, to our twitter site and to SEESAW accounts.
Every effort is being made to keep the school clean, safe and open!
Further announcements are very likely to be made by Welsh Government in the coming days regarding an extended holiday lockdown period. We will keep you updated on this next week!
Thank you for your continued support!
All correspondence will be electronic this term using the usual platforms (website/ twitter/ seesaw).
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st October, 2020
1st September, 2020
1st July, 2020
1st June, 2020
1st May, 2020
Dear Parents, a member of our Y6 bubble has tested positive so Y6 is closed as of tomorrow, keep safe everyone, the… https://t.co/zrzt54mj8B
Welcome to our virtual open week. The first video we have for you is our inspiring English Faculty. We hope you enj… https://t.co/W39mCIzegw
Dear Parents please read this letter - providing details of nursery classes closing! Thankyou for your continued su… https://t.co/s54TdM7DIn
Important information regarding the last day of term on Friday 23rd October.
Dear Parents Today's newsletter (25/09/20) has been uploaded to the school website - news section! Sincerely, J. Roberts
Dear Parents Several internal vacancies have been advertised on our school website. More info is available under the vacancies tab!
We have just been advised that the Civica online payment system will be unavailable on Tue 22nd Sept due to essenti… https://t.co/Asnd7srEey
Unfortunately due to infection control procedures, we are unable to allow birthday cakes into school. Thank you for your cooperation.