Teaching staff have been busy preparing classrooms in school over the past 2 days and look forward to welcoming you all back to school on Friday 3rd September.
Please also note that After School Club will start on Monday 6th September and that Mrs Tracy Jones, our new manager, is happy to take booking via whatsapp, text or phone call using the following number - 07885363714.
All payments need to be made in advance of sessions attended.
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st November, 2021
1st October, 2021
1st September, 2021
1st July, 2021
1st June, 2021
We are been learning about COP26 and how we can help to look after our earth. Dosbarth Hazel and Cherry have made eco promises. Amazingly, one of our members of staff took these promises to COP26 in Scotland!! 💚🍃 #COP26 #PromiseToThePlanet
Today we welcomed Alan Roberts ADHD Specialist to our school to run the Parenting Active Children course with some of our parents.
Newsletter 08 10 21
Newsletter 01 10 21
Newsletter 24 09 21
Please find our latest COVID-19 guidance for parents below:
Newsletter 03 09 21