School will continue to be open for Keyworker families/ LAC pupils/ Statemented pupils.
From Monday 18th May school will open from 8:20 am and finish at 4pm for those who cannot arrive at 3/ 3:15 pm.
A letter, which clearly states our arrangements for the coming weeks, can be found in the news section of this website.
Please keep checking your child/ ren's hwb accounts/ SeeSaw as our teachers continue to set regular work for the pupils.
Teachers will also be contacting all families by telephone over the coming weeks.
Finally, no work will be set for pupils during half term week (25th - 29th May).
I hope this message finds you all, safe and well!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st May, 2020
1st April, 2020
1st March, 2020
1st February, 2020
1st January, 2020
Year 5 Nant BH trip refunds can be collected from Chapel Lane on Friday 5th and Friday 12th June.
Year 6 York Trip refunds can be picked up from Chapel Lane Friday 5th and Friday 12th June.
School uniform is available to order. Please place your order with the payment in an envelope in the black post box… https://t.co/241uAb8pFa
Welsh Government are keen to hear the views of young people about how they feel about returning to school. Follow t… https://t.co/yFapH6evMO
Dear Parents, A new newsletter has been uploaded to the school website, stating changes to school provision for key… https://t.co/SFm1wclWHx
VE Day celebrations at Ysgol y Waun. ☀️🇬🇧
We are busy decorating biscuits to take home for our VE Day celebrations
Dear Y6 and Y5 parents, Letters regarding residential trip refunds have been uploaded to our website and can be fo… https://t.co/pWglzsaPIx
A message to the children and familes of Ysgol Y Waun final.mp4 - Google Drive https://t.co/huQLZOnaXC