We hope you all had an enjoyable holiday and are ready for the busy term ahead!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
Year 3 Sycamore Class are visiting the Library Monday afternoon. If your child is a member please send their Librar… https://t.co/WduLBOUKj1
Another great Nant trib. Huge thank you to the children for their enthusiasm and behaviour. And to the staff who ga… https://t.co/T5UNARRJyV
Extra playtime as we've eaten the most fruit 🍓🍒🍎🍇🍉Healthy eating, healthy mindset💙Gwych Team Beech 👍
We’re looking to be home around 2.45-3.00. Please do not park on the bus lane outside the gates so we can drop the children off safely.
Bags packed, rooms clean and tummy’s full. Ready for some orienteering in the beautiful sunshine.
Having lunch in the sun after a morning of zip wire, high ropes and canoeing. ☀️☀️
No excuses for not making their own lunch when they get home.
Fuelling up ready for a full day of activities.