A new letter regarding the final 3 weeks of term has been uploaded to the news section of our website. Teachers will also be seesawing an FAQ document for parents to help you prepare for the coming 3 weeks!
Summer Term will end on 17th July.
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st June, 2020
1st May, 2020
1st April, 2020
1st March, 2020
1st February, 2020
Dear parents please see the information below from school which will answer some of your questions.
Dear parents please see the information below regarding the fourth week and the next steps from our Director of Edu… https://t.co/xFc1Sdue4N
Dear Parents, please see the letter from the Director of Education regarding the 4th week and next steps. Also atta… https://t.co/B8ytIMe9Eu
Dear Parents Further information about sessions will follow on Monday. TEACHERS will contact you using Seesaw app!
Dear Parents, please find letter below - detailing the next steps!
Dear Parents/Carers Please make sure you have completed the new class survey that was sent out via Seesaw yesterday… https://t.co/dd5WYo7RdQ
Dear parents Due to the amount of traffic trying to access the survey the site keeps crashing. Each class has been… https://t.co/VzHV34pdJ8
Parents must complete each section on the survey including the name of your child. Thank you https://t.co/q5Tacy9jUl