We are very pleased to have all pupils now in school full time.
We thank you for your patience regarding drop off and pick up times.
These arrangements are in place to keep both parents and pupils safe leaving a 2 metre social distancing gap when waiting.
We have uploaded a new letter to the NEWS section of our website which details sickness absence procedures, including absence resulting from COVID-19 symptoms.
All correspondence will be electronic this term using the usual platforms (website/ twitter/ seesaw).
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st September, 2020
1st July, 2020
1st June, 2020
1st May, 2020
1st April, 2020
Dear Parents Today's newsletter (25/09/20) has been uploaded to the school website - news section! Sincerely, J. Roberts
Dear Parents Several internal vacancies have been advertised on our school website. More info is available under the vacancies tab!
We have just been advised that the Civica online payment system will be unavailable on Tue 22nd Sept due to essenti… https://t.co/Asnd7srEey
Unfortunately due to infection control procedures, we are unable to allow birthday cakes into school. Thank you for your cooperation.
Dear Parents, The following letter provides information related to sickness absence, including COVID-19.
Dear Parents, We are looking forward to all of our pupils returning to school tomorrow. Please follow the start/ f… https://t.co/iPRSZIv6pG
Dear Parents After School Club will re-open tomorrow. All places will need to be pre- booked and paid for in advanc… https://t.co/423KMOqqJU
Some very important information regarding returning to school.
Temporary menu from Emma.