We have an exciting term ahead with lots of activities planned for the pupils!
We have made several updates to our website - in order that you have access to up to date information!
You will now find the school prospectus and a new 'Friends of Ysgol Y Waun' page.
Our calendar provides information on events this term!
Newsletters and awards will continue to be posted weekly!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
Reminder- friends of school meeting. 3AAA's tonight 7pm
REMINDER!!! Criw Cymraeg table top sale today after school at Chapel Lane. All Welcome!
The new Beatles
Fantastic morning so far in Liverpool.
Played 4, won 4. Fantastic effort and now we head to Brymbo as tournament winners. Great to see so many talented pl… https://t.co/Zl7dUmnOgB
A well earned break. Played 3, won 3. One more game to go. Excellent team spirit and sportsmanship.
Good luck to our Year 4 and 5 team taking part in the Chirk Cricket Festival today. 🏏
Ready for a full day of Kwik cricket.