School will continue, through the Easter break and beyond, for a small group of children where parents are key workers and have no alternative childcare options.
Please keep checking your child/ ren's hwb accounts/ SeeSaw as our teachers continue to set regular work for the pupils.
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st March, 2020
1st February, 2020
1st January, 2020
1st December, 2019
1st November, 2019
For any parents of children with diagnosed ADHD that would like a little support at this difficult time.
If you are eligible for free school meals you are able to pick up a grab and go bag until 1pm not 1.30pm.
If you are eligible to collect a free school meal “grab and go” lunch bag today, we are asking for one adult per ho… https://t.co/0xoKd2yOm1
Update on the free school meal “grab and go” bags. They will be available from 11.45am to 1.30pm from the canteen at Chapel Lane.
Thank you Wrexham Catering Services.
Dear Parents, if you are eligible to receive free school meals for child/ren, “grab and go” lunch bags will be avai… https://t.co/C3fpH9qXVL
New Welsh Government guidance on school attendance. Please only send your children if absolutely necessary. Thankyo… https://t.co/l7FpqFMZUr
Letter from our Director of Education
Please take note of the important information attached.