As we reach our final day of the school term I would like to thank you all for your support and your ability to adapt to an ever changing set of circumstances.
These past 3 weeks have been absolutely brilliant where many of the children have had time to meet up with their teachers and to see some of their class friends before the holidays. Y6 also enjoyed their celebration day and looked great in their 2020 hoodies!
After many meetings this week, we wanted to be able to give you accurate information about starting back in September. This will now not change (unless Welsh Government decide to close schools again in response to a second COVID-19 outbreak). I have uploaded a letter that explains this process - you can find this in the NEWS section under the September tab! Your new SEESAW account will detail this process more specifically for your child/ ren.
The future of After School Club is uncertain and to secure its future, which many of you depend on, I would ask that you book/ pay for your sessions quickly to give them every chance of success moving forward!
I hope you all enjoy the summer and look forward to getting back to (almost) normal in September!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st September, 2020
1st July, 2020
1st June, 2020
1st May, 2020
1st April, 2020
Congratulations Ava, Ollie and Maisie having all your hard work recognised. Hope you enjoy your tour of the Houses… https://t.co/40Q19TTq6i
Amazing day for Year 6❤❤
Dear Parents Pupil reports were all posted on Monday and will be with you soon! Reports will also contain new class… https://t.co/I3gCZxr3X5
New letters and messages have been added to website. End of year reports will be in the post on Monday! Information… https://t.co/9K7GcoFx02
Dear Parents, It's been fantastic to see pupils returning to school over the last 2 weeks and we look forward to we… https://t.co/iCrOi1aDtZ
Dear parents please see the information below from school which will answer some of your questions.
Dear parents please see the information below regarding the fourth week and the next steps from our Director of Edu… https://t.co/xFc1Sdue4N