Another busy week with scooter sessions and Welsh workshops!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
A big THANKYOU to Erddig for donating logs which will be used as seats in our wild garden at Chapel Lane!
Nursery children will have the opportunity to have a scooter skills session in the near future. Date to be arranged. Thank you.
Please can you check your child took the correct scooter home yesterday from Chapel Lane. A blue 'Razor' scooter is missing. Thank you.
Magnolia Class had a fantastic time yesterday developing their scooter skills! Da iawn pawb!
Thank you to the children and their families who supported our Welsh Parent Workshop yesterday afternoon. We hope y… https://t.co/1Bvi6tRRMN
A great time was had at the scooter skills today. Great fun for all who took part. Da iawn!
Just a reminder that it is Scooter workshop today! Don,t forget your helmet and your scooter. Coat, gloves, knee an… https://t.co/KYaKUZoyYR
Well done to those who took part in the swimming gala and to those who have got through to the finals in Wrexham 🌊… https://t.co/2r7x3odjEp
A reminder that Dosbarth Hazel start swimming tomorrow. 🏊♂️🏊♀️
A reminder that on Thursday 21st March a scooter workshop is taking place on Lloyds Lane site in the morning and Ch… https://t.co/pB9AxmiJhZ