We are very pleased that school is now fully operational with after school club back up and running!
We hope you enjoy the Easter Break and look forward to seeing everybody back at school on Tuesday 13th April. Happy Easter!
When you return... Please make every effort to keep yourselves and others safe by wearing masks when on the school site and by maintaining social distancing! Please stick to one parent per family at drop off/ pick up times to ease congestion on our school site. By following these measure we hope that we can keep school open without any further outbreaks of COVID-19.
Head Teacher Awards Assemblies are now available to watch and certificates can also be viewed/ downloaded. Hard copies are available to pick up from our school reception areas.
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st March, 2021
1st February, 2021
1st January, 2021
1st December, 2020
1st November, 2020
Dear Parents, Please find this weeks newsletter below!
Dear Parents, please find letter regarding the return of our junior pupils below!
Please find letter regarding re-opening of foundation phase below.
End of Half Term Letter to Parents
Dear Parents, Our HT Awards assembly and certificates have now been uploaded to the school website. I hope you all… https://t.co/cysHcEY8Tt
Please see letter from Wrexham Council below.