Tickets for the U21's Wales v Bosnia & Herzegovina match (Tues 20th November) have been sent home to Chapel Lane families and some Lloyds Lane families. If you asked for tickets and have not received them, please collect them, on the day, from the 'Old Stand' on Mold Road.
Please remember to check our website for weekly newsletters, head teacher awards and special awards!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
Latest newsView news
A wonderful morning at Healthy Schools Presentation where we recieved our award.Our Chair and Vice Chair were very… https://t.co/vqASejXXNr
Mrs Rodger’s and Mrs Edwards’s French Cub enjoying a French Petit Dejeuner. 🇫🇷
Remember Tempest Photography are in school tomorrow for individual and family photographs.
Amazing oil pastel work team Beech❤Bendigedig..X
Ysgol Y Waun are supporting Children in Need tomorrow. Children may come to school in pyjamas or their own clothes… https://t.co/sajKAFdpNC
Amazing effort from our Year 6 ladies football team on Monday, they wore our new kit with pride⚽️Amazing girls.
Cedar class working hard this morning.
All ready for a morning session of P.E.
Cedar class busy making their anti-bullying videos.