It has been fantastic to see pupils returning to school over the past 2 weeks and we look forward to seeing our final groups this coming week! We also look forward to celebrating with Y6 pupils on Thursday 16th July.
I have uploaded a letter from our Director of Education relating to school closing on 17th July.
School will close for all pupils, including key worker children, on 17th July.
Senior staff will be meeting on Monday 13th July to finalise plans for exactly how we will manage the return of pupils in September.
On Monday 13th we will also be posting out 'end of year progress reports' and enclosed with the reports will be information about classess and new 'see saw' groups with which staff can communicate any organisational changes over the holiday period (where necessary).
It has been a difficult few months but I have been very impressed with how staff, parents and pupils have responded to an ever changing situation.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st July, 2020
1st June, 2020
1st May, 2020
1st April, 2020
1st March, 2020
New letters and messages have been added to website. End of year reports will be in the post on Monday! Information… https://t.co/9K7GcoFx02
Dear Parents, It's been fantastic to see pupils returning to school over the last 2 weeks and we look forward to we… https://t.co/iCrOi1aDtZ
Dear parents please see the information below from school which will answer some of your questions.
Dear parents please see the information below regarding the fourth week and the next steps from our Director of Edu… https://t.co/xFc1Sdue4N
Dear Parents, please see the letter from the Director of Education regarding the 4th week and next steps. Also atta… https://t.co/B8ytIMe9Eu
Dear Parents Further information about sessions will follow on Monday. TEACHERS will contact you using Seesaw app!
Dear Parents, please find letter below - detailing the next steps!
Dear Parents/Carers Please make sure you have completed the new class survey that was sent out via Seesaw yesterday… https://t.co/dd5WYo7RdQ
Dear parents Due to the amount of traffic trying to access the survey the site keeps crashing. Each class has been… https://t.co/VzHV34pdJ8