As we approach the end of the summer term, I just wanted to say thank you for your continued support.
We have managed to keep our school fully operational since March and the measures that we have put in place have kept everybody safe.
Having read all of the pupils reports, I can see that fantastic progress has been made across the school - Well Done Everybody!
Unfortunately transition activities had to be cancelled but all pupils have received their new seesaw class letters and teachers will be uploading their welcome videos early on in September!
I hope you all manage to have a good summer and look forward to seeing everybody back, safe and well in September!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
1st July, 2021
1st June, 2021
1st May, 2021
1st April, 2021
1st March, 2021
One egg had hatched over night and Mrs Edwards managed to film the hatching of egg number 2😀 https://t.co/2BKB3166hm
Much excitement in Dosbarth Sycamore this week as we wait for our quail eggs to hatch. Many thanks to Leon and his family for giving us this amazing experience.
Thank you to https://t.co/JoMvsFMKZx for linking up with a real life caveman. Pine class were amazed!
Year 3 and 4 in Pine Class had a great day today, finding out how people lived in the Stone Age. Thank you all for helping it be a wonderful day! 🦣🪓
Watch out there is a T-Rex about!
Pine Class couldn't believe our eyes when we had a visitor from the distant past at our Stone Age Day! It's a good job we were armed with the weapons we had made earlier in the week!
After searching through the CCTV footage we were amazed to see the mother dragon landing on our yard!!! Incredible!! Thankfully, we have discovered it's a friendly dragon who just got scared by the cameras!! What an amazing day!
Wow what a first day back for Yr 1 and 2!! We discovered something amazing in our wild life area! A huge egg!!! After a lot of investigating and discussion we found out it was a rare dragon egg!! Incredible!! 🐲🐲🐲
This weeks newsletter!