Our sport relief events have been postponed until after Easter due to the bad weather!
- create a warm, supportive and stimulating school environment in which children feel happy, safe and secure, and are eager to learn,
- develop positive relationships founded on mutual trust, respect and good example,
- ensure all pupils are encouraged and supported in reaching their potential as learners,
- provide all children with a broad, balanced curriculum relevant to their needs and abilities,
- develop children as caring sensitive and tolerant individuals who have a clear understanding of right and wrong,
- introduce children to a wide range of experiences and challenges which motivate and enrich their learning, now and in the future,
- have high expectation of all children in terms of learning and behaviour,
- value all children equally, upholding their rights regardless of gender, ability, disability, colour or race,
- promote a strong partnership with parents based on shared information and responsibility for children’s learning,
- serve the community well, encouraging and welcoming support and interest, and inspiring confidence in the work of the school.
Can all Parents/Guardians please make sure all school dinner accounts are fully paid up before Friday. Unfortunatel… https://t.co/CEdvypFoGh
Just a reminder to all Reception parents, can you please return all reading books so we can provide your child with… https://t.co/L7je1qmS6p
Nursery Parents please can you check your child has brought home the correct cardigan. Some children may have gone… https://t.co/iU0vzNliiJ
We were lucky in the afternoon to have blue skies so we walked around the farm to see all the other animals. Thank… https://t.co/DpeFawHIc5
Our tractor ride around the farm. This was a highlight for many of us seeing the cow chase the tractor for some foo… https://t.co/gbC9ZZiS6T
Enjoying our sandwiches in the cafe on our trip to Greenacres.
A big thumbs up to Mrs Beddows for being the bravest adult on the trip and holding this python snake all by herself… https://t.co/ngiOC0vISI
The maple family had an amazing trip to Greenacres. Here we are feeding Sid the greedy goat and meeting Marshmallow… https://t.co/cEsJgZodPu
Team Beech get practising those spellings😉😉All of them since January pleeeaaassseee😍X
Full school uniform tomorrow please👍